Marketing & Events Co-ordinator
This is an exciting role based across two different companies that work very closely together but which have separate identities. Lambert & Foster and Bloomfields have different target audiences, but also share a similar client base which the successful applicant will have to identify and be able to appeal to.
The applicant will be required to:
- develop social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter);
- collate articles from professional colleagues for use on the company websites, in monthly e-news items and in our magazine publication;
- assist in organising and also attend various company exhibitions and events promoting the services of both companies;
- organise office social events;
- organise merchandise and literature for the promotion of the companies;
- have a strength for content writing to maintain tone of voice throughout all literature – digital and print;
- work with Directors to develop marketing ideas that may be considered relevant; and
- assist Directors in making applications for relevant industry awards
Full-time or part-time position depending on applicant.
Salary: Dependent on experience
Reporting directly to: Director, Tom Ogden
Location of role: Paddock Wood, Kent preferred but may consider Westenhanger, Kent or Wadhurst, Sussex depending on experience.
Deadline for application: 9.00am on 17 December 2021. Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org complete with cover letter and CV.
NO RECRUITMENT CONSULTANTS / AGENCIES.
- Liaise closely with the companies’ external marketing consultant to develop marketing ideas.
- Prepare, modify and format documents to improve the continuity of image (including email footers, reports, letterheads, PowerPoint presentations etc).
- Upload case studies and news items to WordPress for Bloomfields website (training to be provided).
- Upload feature properties and key news stories to the Lambert & Foster website via WordPress (training to be provided).
- Regularly reviewing the company websites to ensure functionality and to offer suggested improvements based on analytics.
- Work with professional consultants from the different departments (Estate Agency, Lettings, Valuation, Planning, Architectural, Auctions, Professional Services) to develop and compile articles for e-newsletters and for release on social media platforms.
- Summaries property legislation updates for news stories for internal and external circulation.
- Proof read sales particulars and circulate new property particulars internally and, where necessary, arrange promotion in other media streams (e.g national magazines, newspapers etc) in addition to relevant social media channels.
- Assist with ideas for and the development of adverts to promote specific company departments through local publications.
- Assist with updating promotional literature relevant to various company departments and individuals.
- Assist with updating company merchandise.
- Organise, schedule and co-ordinate meetings and reminders relating to events and deadlines.
- Maintain data entry for contact lists, sponsorship lists, budgets etc in Excel.
- Maintain and expand the mail lists directory using Excel.
- Writing, uploading and developing weekly/daily social media posts on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram as appropriate. Managing the respective accounts.
- Gathering articles from consultants and departments for inclusion in the company publication, Asset, which is released five times a year. Working with the external marketing consultant to re-configure layouts for each publication and proof reading before release.
- Working with senior colleagues to develop marketing ideas and action these accordingly.
- Considering suitable entry for award categories across departments and to prepare submissions.
- To co-ordinate attendance at exhibitions/events (5-10 per year) and to arrange event stands with the external marketing consultant. Attend events as required to ensure smooth running and to provide a hospitable environment.
- Co-ordinate internal and external company seminars / CPD events.
- Co-ordinate and manage staff socials.
- Assisting with any other promotional tasks as required.
- Assist in resolving any associated marketing administrative issues.
- Full driving licence and own car.