Lambert & Foster specialise in the sale of the farms and land. We are proud to be leading this particular sector of the market in Kent and Sussex.
Lambert & Foster’s farms and land department offer regional coverage but with local expertise on the sale of farms, agricultural land, equestrian property and woodland. We have been active in this sector for over 100 years with our specialist team comprising qualified Chartered Surveyors, principally based at our Paddock Wood, Hythe and Wadhurst offices, providing coverage over the whole of Kent and East Sussex.
Working closely with the Bloomfields planning team on a daily basis we are identifying where value can be added to your land and buildings. This has resulted in Lambert & Foster leading the regional market for the sale of rural development barns and land.
We can assist clients by selling by Auction, Tender or Private Treaty and deal with the Basic Payment Scheme, Agricultural Environment Schemes, and Taxation and Planning advice. Our established and extensive contacts with other Rural Professional Advisers in agriculture or land and property, ensure the process will be handled efficiently from start to finish.
The Best Price
We have a proven track record in selling land, farms and homes, achieving the best price for you. Enhanced with complimentary photography, floorplans and individual personal advice, we maintain the highest standards of professional service.
The Right Buyer
With our comprehensive local knowledge we understand the buyers searching in your area. Communication is our focus and we make sure your buyer is in a position to support their offer.
A Strong Reputation
Praised extensively throughout Kent and Sussex, we’re one of the leading independent agents – our reputation speaks volumes.
Our intelligent strategy enables us to sell your property efficiently and professionally. We use our extensive experience throughout your sale – agreeing a sale price with your buyer is just the beginning!
LATEST FARM & LAND
Planning consent has been granted by Wealden District Council for…
- Listing on property portals including; Rightmove, OnTheMarket and uklandandfarms
- Regular advertising in the local publications
- A wealth of experience, local knowledge and expertise in each office
- Full sales progression
- Accompanied viewings
- Access to our large and diverse mailing list of well placed buyers
- A taylor-made marketing strategy
- Prominent High Street offices in Paddock Wood, Wadhurst and Cranbrook
- Contacts for national advertising
- Our own Chartered surveyors for professional advice
- Fully supported by professional teams in our lettings, surveying, planning, auction and agricultural departments
- A solid reputation synonymous with service in excellence in chartered surveying and estate agency