In an increasingly regulated industry we offer the highest standards of professional service to our clients, whether they be owners of small residential portfolios or traditional landed estates with a diversified mix of investment and trading assets.
Farm Business Tenancies
Agricultural Holdings Act Tenancies
Contract Farming Agreements
Share Farming Agreements
Our Property and Estate Management team has an unparalleled level of experience and expertise. They understand the complexities of managing residential, agricultural, commercial and development property portfolios, with a long track record of meeting client’s objectives, whether they be profit or preservation focussed.
We provide a range of service levels, from fully managed to ad hoc advice and support, including, but not limited to:
- Property management and lettings through the inhouse team of ARLA qualified professionals
- Accounting services and financial reporting, including provision of management accounts and cashflow forecasts
- Estate planning providing short, medium and long term strategic advice
- Negotiating tenancy terms, lease renewals and rent reviews
- Advice on planning and development opportunities through Bloomfields Chartered Town Planners
- Compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements
As an RICS regulated business and members of the Association of Residential Lettings Agents, we practice to globally recognised standards, behaving ethically and acting with integrity and honesty at all times.