Bloomfields Chartered Town Planners, specialising in planning advice throughout the South East.
Bloomfields is the trading name for Lambert & Foster (Bloomfields) Ltd, the planning arm of Lambert & Foster and a firm of Chartered Town Planners providing planning and development consultancy services. Bloomfields has an excellent reputation for providing a first class professional, friendly and cost effective service. They work for individuals, limited companies, residents’ groups, local authorities and other public bodies.
Why use Bloomfields?
- The Bloomfields team has a range of expertise and experiences to draw upon from both the private and public planning sector.
- Bloomfields can utilise the wider professional services offered by Lambert & Foster and its letting, property management, agency, auction, valuation and rural professional departments.
- Bloomfields planning consultants undertake Continued Professional Development training as part of their membership of the RTPI and/or RICS.
- Staff regularly attend planning agents’ meetings with councils to maintain good relations with officers and managers and to keep abreast of local updates and politics.
- Bloomfields has an excellent working relationship with a wide range of specialist consultants which can be pivotal in achieving permissions and delivering to deadlines.
- The Bloomfields team deal with planning matters on behalf of clients across 25 councils in the south east.