Senior Valuation Surveyor
Lambert & Foster are looking for a Valuation Surveyor, who is an RICS Registered Valuer with at least 3 years post qualification experience, to join the valuation team. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-motivated and ambitious individual to join a growing department and successful firm. This is an exciting prospect for someone looking for good remuneration, career development and, although not essential, the ability to contribute to the valuation department’s growth and development. This could include the applicant’s desire to build their own team or present ideas to senior management on how to develop services and enhance existing service provision.
The applicant would be involved with undertaking residential, commercial and land valuations for a range of purposes including, but not limited to, secured lending, tax (IHT, SIPP, CGT, SDLT etc), expert witness and viability appraisals.
The candidate will join a growing, enthusiastic and professional team who pride themselves on delivering outstanding expert advice and client care. The applicant will work on a wide variety of interesting and often challenging projects, whilst working closely with our agency and planning teams.
Ideally, we are looking to provide a full-time position, although, a part-time position (minimum of 3 days) may be considered, depending on experience.
Salary: Dependent on experience
Reporting directly to: Director, Katie Hurley
Location of role: Paddock Wood, Kent or Wadhurst, East Sussex. East Sussex depending on experience.
Applications to: email@example.com complete with cover letter and CV.
NO RECRUITMENT CONSULTANTS OR AGENGY APPLICATIONS PLEASE.
- Chartered RICS Member and Registered Valuer with at least 3 years post qualification experience.
- Experience of valuing residential properties and mixed property portfolios.
- Experience of valuing potential or existing development sites.
- Experience in undertaking viability assessments to support planning applications is preferred but not essential.
- Ability to work in an organised and methodical fashion and to meet tight deadlines.
- Experience in using Argus development software or similar is preferred but not essential as training can be provided.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- To work with Lambert & Foster’s agency departments (residential, commercial and rural) and Bloomfields Chartered Town Planners to advise on values.
- To develop and promote the wider business and its services.
- To have good IT skills and to be a proficient user of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- To develop and use our time recording system on a daily basis (training to be provided).
- A full driving licence and own car.
Lambert & Foster is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity position.