The Lambert & Foster Paddock Wood Half Marathon 2022
The Paddock Wood Half Marathon is back again for 2022!
The route is a fast, flat and accurate course run on roads through the fields of Kent. Although, now just under three months away entries are coming in faster than ever, and we anticipate that it will reach the race limit well in advance of race day. If you are considering Paddock Wood as part of your Spring marathon training or as a race to beat your PB, don’t delay in entering!
As Kent’s largest half marathon you can expect excellent facilities including:
- a race memento and water for all finishers
- Race pacing teams for the following times (1.30. 1.40, 1.50, 2.00, 2.15 and 2.30)
- chip timing
- text message results after the race
- a local and adjacent train station
- a supervised baggage store
- sports massage therapists
- results on the internet immediately after the event
- full first aid cover
Enter now using the link below!
Key Race Details
Sunday 13th March 2022
Starting at 9.30am
£24.00 with Competition Licence.
£26.00 without Competition Licence.
Race Limit 2,750
There are NO ENTRIES ON THE DAY
Please note that the minimum age limit to compete in this half marathon is 17 on the day of the race.
Headphones and MP3 players are banned from this race.